Speck & Burke apply advanced computer modelling and extensive expertise to produce customised, efficient systems.
Before designing a system we have preliminary discussions with you to scope out your current and future requirements. In this way we develop a thorough understanding of your instrumental requirements for flow, pressure and purity. The Speck & Burke experts then apply the latest design technology and extensive experience to develop a unique design solution that meets your performance needs and budgetary constraints.
Some of the key benefits you will realise from a Speck & Burke designed system are:
- Fewer fittings for reduced cost
- Correctly sized tubing to achieve maximum purity, saving gas and time
- Design that complies with the Codes of Practice of the British Compressed Gas Association.
Speck & Burke apply total system expertise to install fully tested and functioning systems on-time at a competitive price. Our installations are carried out by experienced engineers with knowledge of laboratory instruments as well as gas systems.
Some of the key benefits you get from and Speck & Burke installed system are:
- Purity & Cleanliness - All of our tubing is chemically clean to ensure that no contamination is introduced into your instrumentation We use high quality compression fittings so there are no purity problems in your gas lines caused by using flux for brazing.
- High Quality Finish - We take every precaution to hide tubing completely whenever we can and trunk it when that is not possible.
- Fully Operating System - We terminate our lines with fittings to suit the instruments you intend to use so you can resume work immediately.
- System Reliability & Efficiency - We always leak test and certify our systems prior to departure, leaving you with a permanent record on which to base future inspections.
For further information please